Política de privacidade
SECTION 1 - WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY
- We respect your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- "Personal information" is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
SECTION 2 - COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
SECTION 3 - HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 4 - USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- We may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
SECTION 5 - DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of WHATGEEK, https://www.whatgeek.com, its customers or third parties.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure.
SECTION 7 - ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
SECTION 9 - WEBSITE
- When you visit our website
When you come to our website (https://www.whatgeek.com) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
- Third party sites
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links to third-party websites on our Services. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. Please use these third-party websites with caution. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.